Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's so damn hot here.

So, spring has begun and the winter rain has disappeared.
I'm really happy because spring is my favorite season however...
IT'S SO DAMN HOT. Shit, It's like summer in MPLS, or Texas!!
Because the air is so polluted here it makes it harder to breathe, it's sticky hot and that's gross. Lol.

When I was little I use to eat these vegetable buns my dad made whenever he had time. It was the greatest thing in the world and the last time I remember my dad actually making these was probably 5 years ago. But they were vegetarian pork buns and it was the most delicious thing in the world. I am sad because everytime I come home to Portland I never get to eat them because my dad never has time to make them.
However, today I went to this place that makes vegetable buns, pork buns, steamed buns, red bean buns, blah blah blah list goes on.
AWESOME. China I love your foodddd.



I started doing an illustration. (honestly don't know why I didn't start earlier) But I found this piece of like, flimsy cardboard on the stairs that someone was throwing away. So I just started drawing on it with watercolor pencils.


Yesterday when I went to the studios to animate and I was talking to one of my friends, His name is ah long, and I was talking about how there's so much cool contemporary art. But he didn't know wtf I was talking about so I gave him an artist named, Ai Wei Wei and he was like, "Oh yeah, he's one of my friends! He's a very good contemporary artist." If you guys don't know him, he's the one who designed the Beijing Olympics stadium. But he has done a lot more and he's really amazing.

SOOO COOOLLL. Okay time to go animate my life away. Lol.

No comments: