Friday, March 20, 2009

Chinese PBR


China has the most amazing fruit. It's so fresh and sweet. I'm eating a pineapple on a stick that is carved like this all around China. It's only a buck for the thing. AWESOMEEE. Why doesn't the Minnesota State Fair just have fruit on a stick (That's not fried) instead?!?!?

Soo, in China there isn't a variety of beers like there is in the US.
I miss the fact that I can choose the various isles of beer.

However, I was looking at some beers that my school has. (Yes, the student store sells beerz, cigs and you know snack foods.) and one of the cans seemed rather familiar.
and I looked at the fine print and it was the all known font and color of PBR:


LOLZ So, this is the tall boy can of PBR, it's called "Blue Lion" here.
It tastes pretty much like PBR. I'm not really understanding the alcohol percentage here. It's either 8% or 3.5% Lol.

Ahh Awesome.

No comments: