Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Pick Pocketer



GOD YOU ARE SO AWESOME I WISH I CAN CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR EXCELLENT STRATEGY!

COOL! THANKS FOR STEALING ALL MY HARD EARN MONEY YOU BITCH.

Ah well.
So it happened, the one thing that I didn't think would. The one thing that I thought I could out smart, but obviously not.
Some lucky person has a good 700rmb in their pocket now and not me.

AFTER I JUST GOT MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE MY DEBIT CARD WILL EXPIRE IN LIKE 2 DAYS.

The one time I don't keep an eye on my money, is when looking at books, and of course the one time i get pick pocketed is the one time that I leave the house after holing myself in for many days.
And then the one time I DO PUT MY MONEY IN MY WALLET is the one time that I get money taken out of it, that is not me.

So after I realized that my wallet had been taken out of my coat pocket I told Zhang Jing and some lady started pointing towards who she thought was the person who stole my money.
Of course the lady who did see it was MUTE. Even better. Lol.
So the mute lady pulled me towards the people who had my wallet, and of course they were just two girls who just picked up my wallet from the ground. Luckily none of my credit cards or anything got stolen, just the solid CASH MONIEZ.

-_-'

Lesson number one learned, never, ever, ever, leave your wallet unattended. If you put it in your coat pocket, make sure you have your hand on it at all times. (Which is usually something I do, but not this time.)

6 comments:

// SPM said...

Luckily, all Chinese money is fake.

ill send you my monopoly board game cash, that I have in my basement.

mushroomtale said...

Holy shat. .___.||| Treat you to beer sometime.

Karen O said...

awww I'm so sorry!! THat sucks BALLS. I'll find the fucker who did it and I'll stick hot pokers into their eyes and chop off their fingers so they wont be able to steal ever again

Dchao said...

0.0 Karen. Lol.

Anonymous said...

!!!

Terrible! I'm so sorry!

When I went to Vietnam a long time ago little kids would run up to my dad and jump on him and "hug" him but they were really trying to steal his wallet. How terrible!!

jenny. said...

i feel your pain! my wallet was pickpocketed in barcelona... in entirety... credit cards, i.d., cash, everything. WOW PEOPLE ARE SO COOL PLZ EARN YOUR OWN MONEY, PICKPOCKETERS