Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good times.

Yesterday I was working on some colors for my animation. And then I decided to drink. Lol. Soo, I guess I didn't progress a lot, however I know how I will color my animation! I think all the backgrounds will be done in watercolor pencil. At least for the apartment and then for the outside of the apartment, I haven't decided yet. It might just be digital.



Also, I decided to drink last night...and I pretty much died.
They made me drink this wine called, "bai jo" Which means "White alcohol" Er...But it's like, rice wine.

Ha, I'll bring some back and you guys can try it for yourself. Lol.

These kids are awesome, and they kicked my ass in Chess and this Chinese card game. Ugahh, I got so wasted because everytime I lost I had to take another shot of that bai jo or some tequila. Yeahhh Awesome. Oh yes, the kid in front his name is "zen gong" and he's from shanghai, the one in the middle is Adrian, he's from France and the last one is Andy and he's from America, but he doesn't know any english. Lol.


So, today I went downtown with Adrian and Andy and decided not to go to class. I know, it's bad guys. Whatevs.




The Macdon's fries taste the same in America, so I assume everything else tastes like American food. But it's really expensive to eat western food here.










This man on the side sings a song about a story and you sit there and watch this movie thing. It's really sweet!




These are the locals where you can buy AMAZING food here...bahhhhhh, that's the real food you want.




Ahhh, good times. I really enjoyed today, even if it rained a bunchh when we got back and then got drenched...Lol oh wellll.



Bittcchhhhh.

Gotta finish my animatic, laterz

4 comments:

// SPM said...

YOU SKIPPED CLASS?!?!?!


....


that a girl ;)

Bethy said...

bahahah aw you are cute!
im glad you are hanging out with people, even though you are skipping class!
i cant get over your jail cell room!

Kazzer.meyer said...

i hope you told your china friends about your awesome asian friend, kaz, who speaks chinese fluently

Jonathan said...

Oh snap, bai jiu is some rough shit :-/ if you can find it, be sure to get Mao Tai.