Saturday, April 25, 2009

YoCai Hua

I dunno what these flowers are called in English, but in Chinese they are called YoCai Hua. And they look like those yellow flowers I posted before.

But all the yellow flowers fall off and everything is bare and green


However, they have the prettiest surprise. <3
Their leaves turn multi colored and beautiful.







Also, I have the worse stomach flu ever, it started yesterday and I couldn't even move, I had a horrible fever and I felt like I was going to faint every ten seconds. I got on my bike and was going to die. I have horrible sharp pains in my stomach and feel like going to throw up.
Well I'm better now, but I still have horrible pains in my stomach. Sean says I have a virus caused by people not washing their hands and cooking followed by something about feces on the food.
Gross.
Which also means that I am 2 days behind animation. -_-'

GOD CHINA WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS.

5 comments:

dimomo said...

poor diana,I hope you will soon recover.

Bethy said...

appendix??

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TO PEICES!!!! COME BACK TO ME!!! TOMORROW! ><


heart, Rita

Sara said...

Ahaha, I used my work's printer and printed out that pic of your face. You're beautiful. Do you feel better now?

Jonathan said...

Youcai Hua (油菜花) is known as canola in America, or rapeseed elsewhere. As the name implies, it is a key ingredient in vegetable oil. It's also, like palm oil, an important additive to food.

It's also pretty! Nice pictures! :D

You should see a traditional doctor. Maybe s/he will have some good medicine for you!