Monday, April 13, 2009

In the paper papezz

Ah, yes so I had an article written about me in the school newspaper! Check it:


Except they spelled my chinese name wrong and mispelled MCAD. Lol. (they really didn't edit it, which is a shame...)
Ah well. The interview basically said that I'm from America and I go to school at MCAD, they asked me why I came to China for animation instead of Japan and I said I wasn't into anime or really japanese animation, (though, that's a lie. Lol I dunno why they write it that way) and that I wanted to see what chinese schools were like. Or something in the lines of that?
They asked if the schooling was good here and I said it was very different from the school in America and that China's animation isn't as good as the one in America but it's okay because things are getting better.
Asked if it was easy to adjust here and I just talked about food. Lol. Like usual.
Asked why I came to China and i told them I wanted to travel and see the world while I'm in school because I dunno when the next time I can travel is, I also said that I am all about experiences and stories and I just wanted to experience everything!

That was basically the interview, it was very general, but it's still sweet to be in the school paper. Lol.

7 comments:

Owen Dennis! said...

Chinese people hate Japanese people because of WWII. Now everyone thinks you hate Japanese people just like them. You are now officially both Chinese and RACIST.

Bethy said...

hahahaha minepocis college of art and.

Party B. Good said...

lol... cuuuuuuuuuuute

// SPM said...

China invaded Japan 1281.

the hatred rightfully belongs to Nippon.

Jonathan said...

Haha, Diana just doesn't like their animation, that's all!

The article was very funny. I love how they called the interview a "date". And of course when they ask you what you do for fun you say Chinese chess!

Dchao said...

We did have a date. Lol. It was cute. Sat in the cafeteria, had some LOLZ and ate some food. Except the article is okay...I wish they didn't spell my name wrong. :/

dimomo said...

hi 我是你班上的同学 你可以叫我momo
cinderalla_31@hotmail.com这是我的msn
有空可以加我 我有好多问题想请教你呢哈哈!