Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Early Birthday Lolz and no sleep.

My day started off with a walk cycle....Only because I haven't slept yet, so I had to keep animating.
But then I stopped around 8 and decided to go eat breakfast and chill for the morning, and then ink some animation frames. -_-'










Everything is better in the morning.

So I then went to the studio and worked on more animation and went to class, however I fell asleep and when I woke up there was only 3 people in the class. 0.o So I went back to the studio and I forgot we were moving a bunch of things...So I helped my friends (including my mentor) move to their new studio downstairs.



So these are the kids I hang out, (Along with A Lang who is not pictured, but he was the kid who went to Shanghai with me.) Kid on the left is Da Wong, the girl is Xiao Cao and the older guy is my mentor, Wei lao shi!

Soooo then my friends wanted to make me a early birthday dinner!! I was so happy! And we made it at A Lang's house. it was amazing.


Our mentor joined us, it was sweet, and he bought all the food and A Lang cooked everything!!! Gahhh, I am so grateful!




Also we had to wash all of our veggies and pots in the bathroom sink. Lolololol









So they put a candle in the rice cooker and lit it...(since i couldn't eat cake) and was like, "you have to blow out the candle and make a wish!!!" and I was like, "uhmmmm, but.." because I expected them to sing happy birthday before hand but then I just blew out the candle and when it got pitch black in the room they started singing it. It was super cute and out of order. Lol.





Lolol good times. <3

4 comments:

Bethy said...

yay! this looks like a blast diana!!!
happy birthday!

Karen O said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady! I'm glad you had fun!!

Ellie Reynolds said...

Happy Birthday D. loving all the smiles!

Ben Innes said...

Diana, thank you for your pictures, I seriously look at every one, like, I click and look at them big-size. God, I can't talk right now. They're fantastic, anyways.