Saturday, May 9, 2009

Night of Mischief

Long day in the studio...



Sooo My friends and I stayed at the studio late...
Alang and I decided to take Xiao Cao home because it's really dark where she lives and it was around 3 in the morning.

However, I brought my camera, and usually there are no people out (except tonight there seemed to be a lot of people going about.)

And we decided to take some pictures. Hahahhahahaa (Pretty much every photo has been taken by Alang tonight, except for the ones that he's in):














Welllll then you know, after Alang and I took Xiao Cao home, we decided to take more pictures...








Ah good times. <3

4 comments:

Owen Dennis! said...

Tunnels were my favorite places in the world when I was a little kid.

Sara said...

The one of you in front of the tunnel is awesome!!

Julie said...

Diana this is so cooooooooool!

Karen O said...

ooo those tunnel pictures are awesome. =D I love looking at your pictures Diana, keep taking them!