Friday, May 8, 2009

I will never be tired of Chinese Paintings..

I love watching people do Chinese paintings and Calligraphy. It's really exciting. When I was watching this other professor write calligraphy I got so excited and happy for every word he wrote down. It's exhilarating!! Amazed once again.





And of course me and Xiao Cao wanted to do some...paintings... of Wei Lao Shi. Lolol











Lolz




And Ling Lao Shi painted me a bird!!! I was so happy! And he sealed it with the red ink!!

2 comments:

Bethy said...

man i love chinese painting toooo now! i never really looked at it before but your excitement makes me want to! i love how little visual information is used to describe exactly what it is trying to...and i love that bird!
im so glad you are having a good time diana.

Allegra Murphy Denton said...

so beautiful.

come to ichat i want you.